Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ben said i'm more or less getting intn his coy..
Well.. dunno how thing's gonna turn out..
But hopefully well..
6 more days..
Anyway..
Last night went out with seany boy..
Went to cine to catch Final Destination 4...
It was gross..
Seriously..
I was munching on my hot dog..
when that lady's head turned into Minced meat..
LOL..
3-D wasn't really a great experience after all..
The back of my ears hurt..
My eye's like gonna tear any moment..
So after the movie..
Went out for a spin in his ride..
Went ard changi's famous OCH...
there was only the 2 of us.
So we didn't want o go in explour on our own..
The feeling when passing by it was alr erie..
And when he shot up his high beam..
It was worst.
Could see the building's exterior and stuff..
Still horrible feeling..
Then drove back to his place and crash over..
Woke up the next morning..
Headed to town for a walk and little shopping..
Went to ION..
It's not that complicated a building though..
Its huge but could regconise the way everyone after walking 2 rounds..
.
.
.
Off the record..
Went we drove to the east from town..
I saw the signboard read "Bedok"
This word has been haunting me alot..
It reminds me of painful memories..
Very sweet but painful..
The way things ended and then got from bad to worst..
It was so bad to be reminded of..
And now someone whom i rmb once told me,
that staying low-profile is the thing..
Yet..
Zooomm..
Everywhere's pictures of her..
I MISS YOU.
This is so embarressing..
Holy Shitt..
Alright..
Last weekend outside..
Clubbing at Powerhouse tonight..
ciao...

No comments: