Friday, September 25, 2009

Confinement week !

I'm out during confinement week..

But jus for a while..

Jus got home to put my barang barangs..

Washing them now and hoepfully can get them blew dry within 1 hr..

Going for my medical review actually..

That's why i can book out..

Anyway..

Shouldn't be a problem lah..

Already chionging in camp now..

Jus finished 2 3km route marches this week..

Now i know how fucked i am..

Only gear-ed up with SOB..

Its alr fucking tiring..

Imagine field pack.

LOL..

My buddies in camp are really awesome ppl now..

Crap alot all the fucking time..

MORE PAIN AND JOY TO COME !!!


Your left, my left, our left right.

Jaguar !!

Left right,

Platoon 2 !!

Left right,

Warriors !!



Sometimes, i lay in my bed..

Brain is fucked,

Physically screwed,

Mentally tired..

But still thoughts of her never fails to not haunt..

The happy memories jus won't go away..

Took a peek into her blog and she seems so happy..

I'm jus glad wad happened happen..

No comments: