Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's time.

wad happened tonight was quite awkward..
I'v nvr been placed in the situation where i need to face my ex's current..
In the past.. i would so love to punch them..
Really jus get a good beating..
But now..
Starting to use that old rusty brain abit more le..
Wad's the point?
Hahas..
It'll only grow more hatred..
And i'm alr past the point of all those childish fighting crap..
The era of making money has begun..
So back to tonight,
After that weird and pointless conversation on msn...
I went down and brain-stormed for quite abit..
Talked to Sarah..
And the conclusion we had was the same..
We of cuz laughed it off..
But wad if we are wrong?
Well.. i dun really care..
it doesn't really matter anymore..
Okay lah..
I think gotta have some rest..
nIghtz ppl..
ciao..





P.S I love you

No comments: