Friday, August 14, 2009

The heart loves her, but the mind hates her..

I spent 20hrs a day battling the devil of temptations..
The only time i'm not doing something stupid or silly is when i'm
sleeping..
I didn't expect this to bug me so much..
After all those previous r/s..
It's suppose to be so much easier..
But thoughts of those things..
Can't say wad..
If not sure receive msgs from that cb..
But those whom knew the whole picture..
U should know wad i'm refering to..
So wad if i haven seen it with my own eyes..
It doesn't mean it will not happen..
Or will happen..
But i'm quite sure it will..
So when u see 'em outside..
You know wad you are looking at..
It's more or less that..
Anyway..
Can't wait for NS..
Training every now and other day to get in shape..
It's lonely though..
Everyday doing the same things..
But i mean in the past..
Every friday and sat, I do lots of pumping..
So kinda used to doing them alr..
hahas..
Its the same for the past 6mths..
It's like a MUST-DO service..
Standard one..
HAHAS !!
Fcuk , that sounds so mean..
But well..
At least that's wad i think now..
There ain't a girl i hated this much..
She's really something to make me hate and dis-respect a girl so much..
Anyway..
WHY AM I STILL SAYING ALL THESE ALL THE TIME,
WHEN I STILL LOVE HER??
I DUN FEEL GOOD..
BUT YET AGAIN ON SECOND THOUGHTS,
I FEEL GOOD..
Arg !!
Wadever lah...
(I'm told to censored this line)*
That's so random !!!
My goodness !!!
Fcuk it man..
All i did everyday is think.. think.. think...
Cb..
Someday i'm gonna need specs for my brain..
Think too much alr..
Anyway..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jo.. u not happy your problem lah..
leave me alone !!
Knn.. wad disturb you..
You are the one calling me every fucking day..
Slut !!!
Jus like her..
You all are jus sluts !!!

No comments: