Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Poker night

Hey ppl..
Jus came back from intense poker session..
From 12am till now..
Which is about 15hrs plus..
Lost $50 in the end..
Like wtf..
Was winning so much earlier on..
Anyway, tuesday night , dota-ed with ben, nick and alex..
Mum sent me over to Josh's for a get-together..
We watched a movie on poker..
And how ppl play and stuff..
A live story..
So after that..
Ate Macs, and started playing..
Anyway...
The conversation i had with mum on the way to Josh's was the highlight..
I told her about my plans after NS..
And she was very positive about letting me go to the states to study uni..
it'll cost ard S$150k for 4years..
It's alot of money..
And i really can't afford to screw up cuz they will be selling my condo to afford my sch fees..
I'm really super touched..
And the other reason is my sis is studying in SMU now..
And her fees were not cheap even after govt subcidies..
About $10k per year..
And of cuz i dun wanna lose out to my sis in terms of studies..
Although i know my standard is way behind her..
But i'm not jealous..
I'm jus happy to have her as my sister..
And i love her alot. =)
Anyway, eating my lunch now..
Haven slept at all..
Maybe after watching a movie or 2 then i'l head to bed..
Hope i can wake up in time for training tonight..
Intended to meet mei..
But then i told her had training so had to arrange another day..
It's been so long since i last saw her..
And that last time was at bedok when i was with " you know who"...
Miss her so badly..
Okay lah..
Post again.
Cya ppl..

No comments: