Friday, August 14, 2009

Knowng that she is leading her life happily..
I dun feel abit happy at all..
It's not at all like wad i said before,
"If she is happy, i'll be happy.."
I realise i have been jealous, angry, envy of her..
Why is it that she is enjoying her life after the break up yet,
i'm not..
Is it becuz she commited lesser?
Or i over commited?
But no.. I THINK its becuz i made her hate me so much..
That it overcomes every single emotional feeling..
I tend to forget to love her infact..
So right now as i still remember her as the girl in my dreams..
I'll jus let her be..
I wan her to be happy..
I really do..
And i'm sure that we'll never get to talk..
Or see each other again..
Why would she wanna see me anyway..
I'm the biggest jerk in this world !!!!
Hitting the gym now..
I'm meeting [ ]...
Like finally !!!
=D

No comments: