Friday, August 7, 2009

you were my everything

This post is for that very special someone..
I think u know who u are..
I'm sorry i blamed everything on u..
As if it was your fault that things turned out this way..
As i was back tracking my steps..
I realised..
I was the cause of all trouble..
Firstly.. I did not trust u..
I tried and did invaded into your privacy..
I gave you no space to breathe..
Took away your freedom to do things u enjoy..
You knew that i didn't like certain things and you stayed away from doing them..
You were the most understanding gf i ever had..
But abit materialistic of cuz..
But those are dreams of yours and its nothing wrong to have dreams..
But dun ask for things cuz they will come to you in forms of surprise..
I regretted letting you go..
When u told me u wanted to break up with me..
I was playing poker..
And i had a potential winning hand..
therefore i chased you away by agreeing..
It was a bloody big mistake..
For jus a couple of dollars and entertainment..
I paid a great price..
Losing you..
I finally understood everything..
Its not where i pick up girls..
Its not how i manage to date them..
Its not their background..
The problem lies with me..
I dun trust any of them at all..
And therefore i dun deserve to be in anymore r/s..
Cuz all i'll do is cause more pain..
I jus want to say ...
It's all my fault baby..
It's all mine...
you are close to perfect as a gf..
Wadever u said and did after the break up..
It's logical cuz i was still being persistant..
Bugging you daily..
But when u were my gf..
U did a damn good job..
I love you and i thank you for loving me once..
.
.

~Our very first photo~

No comments: