Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I was so naive...

I thought laying low..

Stopping all the desperate measures...

You'll see a change..

But as days goes by..

They turn into false hopes..

I was dump enough to believe that you actually believe in love..

I'v tried to hold back myself..

Tried to be nice..

Send a msg or 2 once in a blue moon..

But all i got back was negativity..

It's like we had never had anything going b4..

I screwed up after the plug was pulled..

I should have been patience and waited..

But the thought of losing you was so bad..

And therefore i'v did things and lost you forever..

Even when i conceed to losing you alr..

You didn't gave me a chance to change..

I dun even know, frankly speaking why we ended up like this..

Alright maybe i know, but jus that??

Argg....

Why am i still here talking bout these...

There's so many other better girls out there..

Wife material..

And yet i'm still broading over the gf-material..

You wan me to lay off you..

Whose laying off me then?

Thoughts of us everywhere appear all the time..

I can't even step into my room without thinking,

wad has happened in this room b4..

I can't even do anything at all..

So u got ur revenge..

Are you happy?

Stastified??

Many doubted me if i really got over ya..

I doubt myself at times too..

ARR... FCUK ITTTTTT....

Jus go do wadever you wan..

I won't bother you anymore..

you'v been living in a lie..

And wad's the point of cont missing you..

Your love is jus a lie..

Jus like you are...

You wanna be with some fucked up model go ahead..

You wanna sell yur body..

Fcuking go ahead..

No comments: